Hiring practicing artist with solid skills to host workshops / courses in downtown painting studio
Our Paint It Easy team is looking for an experienced art teacher to work with our PIE core team, designing and hosting workshops and courses at our studios.
To be successful as an art teacher, you should be able to encourage creativity and self-expression among students.
You should also be able to list and communicate art supplies needs, prepare lessons, and provide developmentally appropriate instructions on art techniques.
- Planning events/workshops/courses in accordance with students' learning objectives and PIE standards.
- Preparing the studio by gathering and setting up equipment.
- Developing students' coloring and painting techniques.
- Providing instruction on the use of media such as oil, acrylic, watercolors, fine tip pens, charcoal, soft and oil pastels, clay, among others.
- Monitoring inventory and communicating art supplies needs.
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of art techniques and areas such as painting, drawing, illustration, sculpting, crafts
- Expertise of various mediums ranging from acrylics, oil, charcoal, soft and oil pastels, watercolors, clay, among others.
- Available to work during evenings. Work during weekends on occasion.
- Proven work experience as an art teacher.
- Good communication skills in English and German.
Bachelor’s degree in Art Teaching or equivalent.
Gross hourly wage:
30-40 CHF (brutto)
When applying please include portfolio (PDF, website, IG) with CV.