Do you need the German A2-Exam /A2-Deutschprüfung?
I'll prepare it in the summer holidays with you.
I'm an experienced german teacher working on all the GER levels (A1-C2) and also with the European Language Certificates TELC oder International Certificates „Goethe-Zertifikate“.
I prepare you this summer for the written and oral A2-Exam. I also guide you through the exam-structure, focusing on the four parts (hearing, reading, writing and speaking), so that there will be no „bad surprise“ for you in the real exam. The course also includes real test-exams-situations.
For what do you need an A2-exam? (f.ex.)
- to receive or extend your Permit to live and work in Switzerland:
- for the first time B-Permit application
- for the B-Permit extension applications
- for better job opportunities
- for a better orientation in your new life in Basel
1 – 5 hours / week 50 CHF /h
6 – 9 hours / week 45 CHF/ h
from 10 hours / week 40 CHF/ h
If interested, I offer you a a first conversation and a trial lessons. It's free and without commitment.
Looking forward to hearing from you.