Full Stack Webfrontend Developer for Python/React
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with Python, React and typescript using Redux workflow, for a part-time longterm job in an IT Start-Up.
Full Stack Webfrontend Developer for Python/React at LeanArc
LeanArc GmbH is an IT Start-up, and on a mission to change how the world consumes cloud services. We believe that every person, business, and organization is entitled to a fair representation. Today, the service market is broken up and fragmented: we intend to change that. We are a team of five people—and growing—with diverse know-how and backgrounds and a common vision. If you are someone who likes to experiment, who isn’t shy of fifty open tabs on undocumented technology, who feels like taking up a challenge, we’d be glad to welcome you as part of the team!
Here’s a summary of our expectations in bullet points (*’s are pre-requisites):
• *React and typescript using Redux workflow
• *Python and Neo4j
• *Experience with Rest API and GraphQL
• Angular would be an advantage
• Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
• Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
• Excellent troubleshooting and bughunting skills
We feel that this is a great opportunity for you because we’re at a development stage in which each voice has a big impact. You will play a part in shaping the product, experimenting with that little creative voice inside your head: you will grow both as an individual and as a part of the LeanArc team.
Here’s a summary of what we have to offer:
• The possibility to be a part of a great team.
• Gaining fast new knowledge and skills by working on wide various areas.
• Flexible working hours.
• Possibility of homeoffice.
If you feel ready for this new and great experience, send your [CV and Application] at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leanarc GmbH is based in Basel, next to the Basel SBB train station (main station). For more questions, you are free to contact us at +41 079 192 22 45.