FULLY FURNISHED 3-ROOM APARTMENT FOR RENT IN JULY
I am subletting my bright, furnished 3-room flat with 2 balconies near Schützenmattpark from 1st to 31st of July (dates negotiable).
The apartment is located on the second floor of a quiet 4-family building and offers:
- a spacious entrance-area
- 2 bedrooms and a living room (which could be transformed into a third bedroom if needed)
- all rooms are brightly lit, have original parquet floor, high ceilings and direct access to the balconies
- the cosy, fully equipped kitchen features a dining table and a very nice and practical linoleum-flooring
- the bath has a shower/bathtub, a big mirror and sufficient storage area
- there are 2 balconies. one facing the street with evening sun, small garden table and wicker chairs, and a covered one facing a cosy yard and featuring a self-built daybed, garden furniture and a herb bed.
The apartment is located quiet but central, near Schützenmattpark, 10-15 mins biking or walking distance to the Rhine, University of Basel, University hospital and town centre.
There’s very good public transportation nearby. By tram and bus you’ll get to the main train station in 10, the airport in less than 15 minutes, and Basel Novartis Campus in 8 minutes.
Grocery shopping (Migros, Coop, Denner, Aldi, cornerstores) and Post office is nearby and there’s two bicycles for rent (upon request).
The neighborhood is family friendly, the neighbors are lovely and the apartment is suitable for couples of all age, families or students as HMO (Wohngemeinschaft)
Rent per month is CHF 1950.- with all incidental expenses and utilities - such as washing machine and tumble dryer, bicycle storage, wifi and television connection (bring your own tv!) included.
If interested please get in contact with me, providing some information about yourself via:
Stefanie Klär, email@example.com or +4179 379 66 19