HR-Trainee - Talent Acquisition / Recruiting
For our client, an international Technology and Management Consulting Company, we are looking for an HR-Trainee - Talent Acquisition / Recruiting.
For our client, an international Technology and Management Consulting Company, we are looking for an HR-Trainee - Talent Acquisition / Recruiting (9-12 months, 50-80%).
• Recruiting coordination
• Responsible for open positions
• Define a proactive Recruitment and Sourcing strategy
• Sourcing of Candidates on jobboards and professional social networks
• Develop a candidate network / foster candidate relationships
• Pre-selection interviews through phone calls
• Follow-up of the recruitment process
• Close collaboration with local managers
• Development of a network and creation of a portfolio of candidates
• Active participation in the recruitment meetings
• Weekly reporting of your activity
• Currently working towards (or graduated) with a Bachelor or Master’s degree education
• First contact with HR or Recruiting strongly preferred
• Ideal age 20 to 25 years
• Good knowledge of MS-Office
• Good communication skills, strong persuasive skills
• Curious and interested in talent spotting and attraction
• Dynamic and passionate; looking for a challenging international experience
• Ideally previous experience abroad or in a multicultural Environment
• Fluent in German and English
A successful candidate will be able to be present daily (ideally in the later afternoon somewhere between 15:00 and 20:00). Future permanent employment possible.
Arbeitsbeginn: Ab sofort
Pensum:50% - 80%
Arbeitsort: 8000 Zürich
Bei Interesse bewirb dich bitte mit deinem Lebenslauf samt Foto per Mai an Daniel Eglauf der Poolside AG (firstname.lastname@example.org).