International Marketing Internship Seminar in CUBA
An educational travel program to Cuba, in a historic moment, unprecedented and unrepeatable.
International marketing immersion in the local Cuban lifestyle, residing in two of its most emblematic cities, both of them declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Havana and colonial Trinidad.
Training with Experts and Mentors, acquiring the latest marketing skills through Marketing Meetings, Marketing Workshops, Photography and Video Workshops, Mentoring and Feedback Sessions. All students produce their own marketing portfolio by the end of the program.
Upon completion of the Internship Seminar, graduate with a Marketing Portfolio, an International Internship Seminar Certification, a Certification of Academic Credit and a Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable.
Cultural immersion and "people-to-people" contact at "boutique style" Cuban homes with Cuban families are the defining pillars of this program, which is complemented with multiple events, including site visits to local projects, city tours, and guided excursions. Airport pick-up, drop-off, in-country transportation, accommodation, food (daily breakfast and lunch) and 24 hour bilingual (English and Spanish) local emergency support is included.
• International Marketing Program with RGNN Marketing Manager.
• Welcome Packet.
• Marketing Meetings. Students pitch ideas for their viral marketing portfolio.
• Group Mentoring Sessions. Students receive mentoring from our Marketing Manager, who will discuss the progress students have made on their marketing portfolios.
• Group Feedback Sessions. Students receive hands-on feedback on their portfolio from our Marketing Manager.
• Marketing, Photography and Video Workshops with RGNN Experts and Mentors.
• The Internship Seminar includes a total of six (6) interactive marketing, photo and video workshops. The Workshops take advantage of the unique setting of Cuba, so that students gain additional international marketing experience in-country.
• Cultural Immersion Program.
o UNESCO World Heritage City Tours, Site Visits and Guided Excursions.
o UNESCO City Tour: Havana.
o UNESCO City Tour: Trinidad.
o UNESCO City Tour: Cienfuegos.
o Excursion to Playa Ancón (beach) or Valle de los Ingenios, depending on the weather.
• Accommodation in "boutique" style houses with Cuban host families.
• Six (6) nights in Havana, Cuba. Seven (7) nights in Trinidad, Cuba.
• Food: Half-board.
• Daily breakfast.
• Daily lunch OR dinner.
• Transportation in-country, airport pick-up and drop-off.
• Transportation to all program-related activities.
• Transportation Havana-Trinidad-Havana.
• Airport pick-up and drop-off from Havana airport.
• Local emergency support: 24 hours, bilingual (English and Spanish).
Academic & curricular benefits
Completing the program allows students to obtain the following academic or curricular documentation:
o Certification of International Marketing Portfolio
o Letter of Recommendation of Merit, if applicable.
o Internship Seminar Certification specializing in International Marketing.
o Certification of Academic Credit. 40 hours/week. 80 hours total.
o Processing of University Agreements and/or other External Documentation for Academic Credit (optional and subject to approval by ROOSTERGNN).
The following programs are currently accepting applications:
o July 2-15, 2018.