Internship - Inclusion & People Engagement
The Novartis Inclusion & People Engagement Switzerland team is offering a one-year internship for recent Bachelor graduates in communications.
Support the implementation of the Inclusion & People Engagement Switzerland Communications plan including:
- writing and editing of short articles for Basel News & Yammer
- uploading content to the appropriate channels with the corresponding tools, e.g. CCM
- tracking of ongoing and planned communication activities
- feeding into the news flow of the team- maintenance and further develop of SharePoint and Intranet presence
- update internet with Inclusion & People Engagement topics and initiatives
- support the development of other communications material, e.g. Videos
- creation of standard presentation as well as supporting team members in preparing presentations for their Projects
Organization and preparation of Inclusion & People Engagement Events and activities. e.g. curiosity month activities.
Support the Event management of Inclusion & People Engagement Events like "Understanding the Swiss education system Event", including:
- creation of communication materials (Banners, invitations, leaflets)
- organization of infrastructure (technical, location, catering)
- coordination of activities with all relevant stakeholders, e.g. Communications Switzerland, IT, third party agencies, ERGs
- Ensuring brand compliance of all communications materials
- Recent Bachelor graduate (graduation not longer than one year ago) in communications or related area
- Excellent Knowledge of English and German
- Good communication skills including writing and editing
- Good social media skills
- Structured personality with excellent organizational skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Office tools, including SharePoint
- Open and collaborative personality with good interpersonal skillsPreferred start date: January 2020
Are you interested to be part of your team? Please apply online at www.novartis.com/careers using JobID 278301BR. Please make sure to submit a CV and coverletter.