Internship Process Management (60-100%)
Join our team as an intern to Process Management for 6 months within our High Voltage Service Unit.
As an intern you will be supporting us in developing and updating our process platform on SharePoint. Further you will organize workshops for cross-functional process mappings to identify Kaizen spots and potential for improvement. We offer you a dynamic environment with ambitious targets as well as pioneering spirit. You will be working independently and benefit from a professional team set up as well as our image as a premium brand within the industry.
- Process analysis and optimization of current processes of our value chains
- Further development of our process platform on SharePoint
- Organization of process workshops and process mappings
- Standardization of working templates and creation of new templates
- Support training sessions for different stakeholders
- Visualization of new processes within MS Visio
- Studies in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, industrial engineering or Business Administration
- Completed Bachelor studies or within Master studies
- Knowledge in Process Management or relevant first work experience is an advantage
- Analytical abilities combined with good organizational skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Good knowledge within MS Office
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis. Interested in joining our team?
If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone +41 58 588 56 62