ReactJS Training 2 day intensive course in Zurich
A 2 day intensive course in React JS and Redux on 11./12. Juli 2018 in Zurich: www.letsboot.com/reactjs-registration
React is taking the world by storm. It is one of the most popular frontend libraries and it is widely used by popular companies on the web like Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, Twitter and even Apple and Microsoft …
In this course your learn about the power and flexibility of React and how to confidently build applications by leveraging the React ecosystem.
When & Where:
Starting on the 11th and ends on the 12th of Juli 2018 @ iET Training Centers, Rautistrasse 58, 8048 Zurich
- Getting started quickly with the create-react-app CLI
- Understanding the basics of Single Page Applications build with React and the modern web development toolchain (npm, webpack, ECMAScript 2015+, babel …)
- Building React components
- Building applications with the React component architecture
- Client side routing with React
- Backend access
- State-management with the component architecture
- Advanced state-management with Redux or MobX
- Advanced tooling with TypeScript, Flow, and ESLint
(Uncertain? Just ask our trainer: Jonas Bandi - email@example.com)
You understand the concepts of React and learn to build a modern Single Page Application based on React and the React ecosystem.
The course focuses on the frontend and does not make any assumptions about the backend technology.
The course consists of theory-blocks, many demos and hands-on exercises. At the end of the course you will have a repository with many running examples, that you can use as a reference for your own projects.
Developers and Architect who want to get to know React.
You have to bring your own laptop. We will send you a detailed instructions for setting up the environment before the course takes place.
11./12. Juli 2018 - Zurich, 2 days from 8:30 to 17:00
CHF 1450.- 20% Voucher Code: unimarkt20 - only for students:Letsboot.com/voucher