Reprint Coordinator 40%
For our headquarter in Basel we are looking for a Reprint Coordinator 40%.
A pioneer in scholarly open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms, across all disciplines. We operate more than 250 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available.
MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland with additional offices in Europe and Asia. We are committed to ensuring that high quality research is made available as quickly as possible. We also support sustainability projects, with sustainability as a key theme in many journals and through the MDPI Sustainability Foundation.
As Reprint Coordinator you will:
- Organize and oversee our reprint book production from start to finish and collaborate with other divisions
- Act as the first point of contact and respond to queries related to reprints
- Proactively support the project manager to expand our reprint services
- Participate in ongoing implementation and maintenance of systems and tools
- Maintaining social media accounts
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Very good communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and capability to work in a fast-paced and international business environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
We are looking for your complete application to email@example.com