Room in 2-WG in modern flat in Schützenhaus
CHF875: 17sqm room in Schützenmattpark area in 2er-WG, fully furnished and well illuminated. Beautiful and central area in Basel.
I'm a PhD student from Brazil and I'm looking for (preferably) a woman to be my flatmate starting in June/July (or before if needed).
My boyfriend is moving away, and I would like to keep the apartment, because it is so nice and super well located, however I could not afford by myself.
- the apartment is top floor, approx. 65 sqm.
- 2 terraces (front and back), 1 living room, 1 kitchen with dining table, 1 bathroom, 2 bedrooms.
- facilities include: elevator, cellar, washing machine, tumbler, backyard, bike room, and garage in house upon extra cost (CHF150.00/month)
- super well illuminated in all rooms, everything well maintained, nice neighbours
- 1min walking from tram stop (tram lines 1, 6 and 8) and bus 34, 5min walking com bus 50 and others. 12 min by bus to airport, 5 min by tram to Basel SBB. 10min walking to the Altstadt.
- nice neighborhood: close to Peterskirche, Schützenmattpark, COOP and Migros 5min walking
- apartment is fully furnished
I am offering a room of 17sqm (the one with the big bed in the pictures), NOT furnished, although the bed and drawers can be sold to you if desired.
Price suggested: CHF875.00 with "Nebenkosten" included.
About me: I do a PhD in physics at UniBasel. I love travelling, photographing, cooking and discussing nice topics! During most of my "student's life" I have shared flats, and it has always been lovely.