Trainee/Internship Global Finance (3-6 months)
In this role as Trainee at Jet Aviation, we give you the opportunity to gain practical experience during your studies.
The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competences and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best! We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens realms of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Global Finance team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a:
Trainee/Internship Global Finance (3-6 months) In this role as Trainee, we give you the opportunity to gain practical experience during your studies. As a Trainee on the Group Reporting and Accounting department you will be collaborating closely with all Finance departments worldwide. You will be able to perform a wide range of tasks which will allow you to understand how the budgeting, reporting and forecasting processes are organized.
- IT/MKT accruals follow-up
- Finance Sharepoint update
- Master data update
- Support Function data collection/consolidation
- Forecast: input O&Rs in the system, consolidate overall Jet forecast, refresh templates
- QBR support:- preparation of excel template linked to slide deck- consolidation of metrics, headcounts - support on reports and slides
- Budget support:- consolidate the long term forecast - Capex tracking - consolidate inputs from regions and prepare slides
- Budget packs load to consolidation system
- Year-end involvement: - consolidate sales by country - consolidate report on reserves
- Set-up yearly files
- Matriculated Student in Finance, Economics or Accounting (FH/Uni), or other commercial education (within Bachelor Thesis)
- Good Excel Knowledge
- Flair for numbers and attention to detail
- Fluent English skills
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English (cover letter, CV). Jet Aviation AG Human Resources http://www.jetaviation.com/jobs