URGENT - WG-Zimmer Frei ab 20.05.2019
Since I am moving into a new apartment very soon, I am searching for a new tenant to take over my room in a shared apartment in Basel area urgently.
The room shall be available from 20.05.2019 (Latest 01.06.2019)
Photos on request.
Please find the following details about the apartment:
- You will be sharing the 120sqm apartment with two females, who work full-time in Basel-Stadt
- Quiet residential area
- 4th floor
- Large living room
- Dining room + kitchen + dishwasher
- Toilet and shower are separate, which is particularly helpful in the morning
- A mansard room under the roof (used as a guest room)
- Washing machine in the basement - can be used day and night free of charge
- 24 sqm (5.4m x 4.5m)
- Lockable room
- Parquet floor
- Direct access to the balcony
- A nice view of the Birs river
- Furniture to sell (wardrobe for example)
- 900 CHF net rent/month + up to 100 CHF/month of heating, electricity, Internet, TV, and cost of a cleaning lady (Putzfrau) who comes every 2 weeks for a few hours.
- Rent deposit & shared furniture deposit
The apartment is located in the canton of Basel-Landschaft which is advantageous since both taxes and the health insurance are cheaper than that of in Basel-Stadt.
- Close to the city center of Basel
- Tram line 3: in front of the door (Bären, Birsfelden station)
- Breite tram & bus stop: 3-minute walk
- 5 minutes bus trip to Badischer Bahnhof
- 10-15 minute walk to Roche Tower
- 10 minutes tram ride to Basel SBB railway station and City Centre
Around the apartment:
- Birsköpfli park, Rhine and Birs river
- Various shopping possibilities (Coop, Denner, Migros)
If you are interested in taking over my room, please contact me.
Please write a few lines about you (ideally also your telephone number).
We will be more than happy to meet you after work or on the weekends.
If you are not in Basel, please inform when you can stop by.